Kandieland in Phoenix, AZ

• 0 posts
    October 20, 2011 8:15:54 PM PDT
    So whose going?

Time
    Friday, November 11 at 7:00pm - November 12 at 3:00am
    441 W. Madison Street
    Created By
    Joshua Berry, Colby Mikulich, James SegoviaShow all (6)
    More Info
    OFFICIAL TRAILER (it is AMAZING):
    Kandieland 11/11/11 Party Trailer - YouTube[=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhsMozUW324]Kandieland 11/11/11 Party Trailer - YouTube

The America's premier UK hardcore massive is coming back to Arizona and its bigger and better than ever! And on the luckiest day of the century! So limake a wishli and come dance with us on this absolute historic day!

General Admission Presale: $25
    VIP Presale: $40

Presale tickets available online at purplepass.com (search Kandieland) and at:

Graffiti Shop
    414 S. Mill Ave.,
    Tempe
    480-921-8821

VIP will include separate entrance for speedy entry, VIP lanyard, separate VIP area hangout with artists, 2 free waters, and 4 raffle tickets (see below for details)!

For convenient deliveries throughout the valley please text 602-332-2176!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ALL THREE ON THE SAME STAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC (line up is finished and final):

※※MAIN STAGE※※

DARREN STYLES, UK-
    Darren is one of the founding fathers of the hardcore and trance sound. He spent much of the 90's breaking boundaries and establishing himself as one of the most prolific dance artists of the last decade.

Styles' new album Feel The Pressure was released on the 23rd August 2010, and features his top new singles such as Feel The Pressure and Sound Without A Name.

BREEZE, UK-
    Mark Breeze, also known as DJ Breeze, is a UK Hardcore producer based in the United Kingdom. He is most known for his songs "Let's Fly" and "Jump A Little Higher", and frequently contributes DJ mixes to hardcore compilation series such as the Clubland X-Treme Hardcore series.

He is mostly known in combination with Darren Styles, or Styles. Together, known as Styles & Breeze, they have produced some of the most popular hardcore and trance songs; examples include: "Heartbeatz", a UK #16 hit and "You're Shining" (UK #19).

RE-CON, London UK-
    Re-Con (a.k.a. Ultrabeat) is currently dominating the U.K. Hardcore dance music scene, producing solo tracks of his own as well as driving the massively popular duo 'Ultrabeat.' With his amazing technical skills and incredible vocals, Ultrabeat's breakthrough stormer remix of "Pretty Green Eyes" elevated him to instant fame, soon following with dancefloor hits like "Elysium (I Go Crazy)," "I Wanna Touch You," and more recently "Never Ever." Re-Con -as a solo artist- is best known for his hits "Love Only You," "I Adore," and "1000 Kisses." With a discography too long to post, head on over to Mike Di Scala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Di_Scala]Mike Di Scala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to check it out!

With national and local support by:

Moonstruck Red vs Midget (aka Da Short Bus Ninjas)(TX)
    Rize (AZ) vs Super K! (CA)
    Cojami (CA) vs Mako (AZ)
    Sparrow (AZ) vs Maromi (AZ)

MIXED GENRE STAGE...

Cik
    Squarzan
    Richard Anthony
    Louder
    Matt Foxx
    Robotech
    Nemo
    Mando Rockz
    Inundate

※GUIDLINES:
    NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
    NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas or in front of speakers

※PROHIBITED ITEMS:
    NO Illegal Substances
    NO Drugs
    NO Pets
    NO Laser Pointers
    NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
    NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
    NO Stickers
    NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
    NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets
    NO Backpacks Over 10”x10”
    NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10” x 10”)
    NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
    NO Gum
    NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)

※ACCEPTABLE ITEMS:
    OK Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 10” x 10”)
    OK Fanny Packs
    OK Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras
    OK Hats
    OK Lighters
    OK Earplugs
    OK Glowsticks
    OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry

※PLEASE BRING:
    • A Friend
    • Smiles
    • Comfortable Clothing and Shoes
    • Good Vibes
    • Festive Costumes

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~RAFFLE~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
    After talking it over, we have decided to host a raffle. This will be a $1 per ticket raffle, AND EVERY DOLLAR WILL BE DONATED.

Prizes:
    -To be decided by YOU
    VOTE HERE:
    Log In | Facebook[=http://www.facebook.com/questions/237075879672733/]Log In | Facebook

Our Charity Choice:
    www.childsplaycharity.org[=http://www.childsplaycharity.org/]www.childsplaycharity.org
    The money will be donated to the Children's Center of Maricopa to buy entertainment for extremely sick children that are bedridden or hospital bound. This organization promotes the positive vibes that video games and entertainment have brought these children: small distractions and big smiles. Feel like donating some money for Christmas the next month? Why not win some awesome Kandieland prizes at the same time?!
    • 0 posts
    October 25, 2011 2:53:15 PM PDT
    Hell yeah, I should be there as media. Just waiting for some people to get back to me about a ride.

This is gonna be so fucking rad!
    • 0 posts
    October 26, 2011 12:51:44 PM PDT
    I wish I could make it this year
  • November 16, 2015 5:15:19 PM PST

yo!!!! its adrian!!!! can you give me a ride i got gas money or i can pay for you to get inplease respond

• November 16, 2015 5:15:40 PM PST

sorry about that my names elastic

• November 17, 2015 10:53:40 AM PST

my names elastic can anybody give me a ride to kandiland ill pay for you to get in or gas money like 20$ please hit me up.

• November 18, 2015 10:55:27 AM PST

its elastic,,,is anyone giving rides to kandiland?,,,i have gas money or i can pay for you to get in,my  numbers 520 2781889