Advertisement

Forums » Official Plurlife Forum Awards

Nominations for Summer

• 0 posts
    September 14, 2009 9:59:47 PM PDT
    haha INDEED I DID !! u didnt get to watch me in action ... i went around collecting money all day and running errins all day.. i did my hard work in the morning helping set up ... then i had a little fun hahah...

u mean u did nothing and you had all the fun
    u walked around asking for drugs, collecting a little here and there and you did ur hard worfk in the morning by actualy waking up.

lol jk
    • 0 posts
    September 14, 2009 10:25:45 PM PDT
    [quote='The Faded One{mrp}+[GrK};246228']u mean u did nothing and you had all the fun
    u walked around asking for drugs, collecting a little here and there and you did ur hard worfk in the morning by actualy waking up.

lol jk

haha yea waking up is hard work.... especially when all you drank the day before was vodka and orange juice and went to timeless and got more smashed, went to bed at 2 ? (i think?) i dunno. all i know is i was awaken at 6am, by my hyper ass friend at his house (at first i didnt know where i was) look down and wasnt wearing pants for some reason, looked to the left and there dope was passed out. .... wierd as fuck.

anywho... hang over to the max. and the best way to get over a hang over is to drink what you were drinking the night before haha.
    • 0 posts
    September 14, 2009 10:28:55 PM PDT
    vote for Binx for most gangster! haha
    • 0 posts
    September 14, 2009 10:41:00 PM PDT
    haha yea waking up is hard work.... especially when all you drank the day before was vodka and orange juice and went to timeless and got more smashed, went to bed at 2 ? (i think?) i dunno. all i know is i was awaken at 6am, by my hyper ass friend at his house (at first i didnt know where i was) look down and wasnt wearing pants for some reason, looked to the left and there dope was passed out. .... wierd as fuck.

anywho... hang over to the max. and the best way to get over a hang over is to drink what you were drinking the night before haha.

ooooooooooo no pants on? more details lol

props to you dopey for handling it
    • 0 posts
    September 14, 2009 10:41:42 PM PDT

Oh god this story again..........lol its funny each time I heard you tell someone you change a minor detail here & there. I think you were still drunk while you told me the story
    • 0 posts
    September 16, 2009 12:41:18 AM PDT
    [QUOTE='{R u DTF}AHMAIGAH its YaGeR{EK}[www.lightzombies.com];240969']hahaha[]www.lightzombies.com];240969']hahaha embrace i respect ur title as ptot master!!! but one day i will take that title from u =] i vote embrace for snazziest camera whore =D eh i mean photographer ^_^ <3333333333 that honor should def go to trooper
    • 0 posts
    September 17, 2009 5:33:11 AM PDT
    Yager is gone?
    I barely met him.
    I cast my vote.
    • 0 posts
    September 17, 2009 3:53:15 PM PDT
    Oh god this story again..........lol its funny each time I heard you tell someone you change a minor detail here & there. I think you were still drunk while you told me the story

haha no i just get more detailed... and there wasnt a moment last weekend were i was sober.
    • 0 posts
    September 17, 2009 4:07:03 PM PDT
    haha no i just get more detailed... and there wasnt a moment last weekend were i was sober.

There you go.
    • 0 posts
    September 17, 2009 4:08:57 PM PDT
    There you go.

i really dont exactly know what happened. thats why the story might have a few different details...

see baby thats why you need to hang out with me...;)
    • 0 posts
    September 17, 2009 8:35:26 PM PDT
    i really dont exactly know what happened. thats why the story might have a few different details...

see baby thats why you need to hang out with me...;)

Lol I always gotta babysit...............
    • 0 posts
    September 18, 2009 10:26:34 AM PDT
    [quote='The Faded One{mrp}+[GrK};246377']ooooooooooo no pants on? more details lol

props to you dopey for handling it

dopey handled nothing but caring my drunk ass up the stairs to the bed... well thats kind of all i remember///
    ---------------Double Post-----------------
    Lol I always gotta babysit...............
    who do you babysit?
    • 0 posts
    September 18, 2009 10:28:15 AM PDT
    vote for Binx for most gangster! haha

YESSS !!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE PL GANGSTA!!

i nominate phil for the ptot pimpin award
    • 0 posts
    September 18, 2009 10:56:44 AM PDT
    YESSS !!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE PL GANGSTA!!

i nominate phil for the ptot pimpin award

haha hell yeah

It's all good because if the cops get involved she's 18 or I'm 16 xD
    • 0 posts
    September 18, 2009 8:08:03 PM PDT
    that honor should def go to trooper

i kno =[

help me get her back here.... she was awesme
    • 0 posts
    September 19, 2009 1:00:00 PM PDT
    haha i know...

i just wanted to let you know i had everything under control ;)

this is a lie..

-trooper!
    ---------------Double Post-----------------
    that honor should def go to trooper

quoted for accuracy.

you guys think im not watching your every move.

-trooper!
    • 0 posts
    September 19, 2009 1:16:09 PM PDT
    trooper lurks under other peoples names... shes watching us now prolly lol... shell come back eventually..
    • 0 posts
    September 19, 2009 1:18:50 PM PDT
    lol. but for all you guys know.. this isn't trooper. XD

-trooper!
    • 0 posts
    September 19, 2009 1:21:26 PM PDT
    lol. but for all you guys know.. this isn't trooper. XD -trooper! you r ridiculous... your doing it for the lolz... [youtube][/youtube]
    • 0 posts
    September 19, 2009 1:27:41 PM PDT
    you r ridiculous... your doing it for the lolz... [youtube][/youtube] remember when i die.. to get on my tombstone i died 40 lulz. -trooper!
  • June 30, 2013 1:14:38 AM PDT

I vote Gabe,

for being the biggest sellout on Plurlife.