Advertisement

Forums » General Discussion

ASIANZZ hehehe;<3 yager

• 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 4:54:48 PM PDT
    Cambodians are asian... not pacific islander..Cambodia is not an island. :) [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186141']tila nguyen is vietnamese... [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186143']Haha I know I just realized it when RGB said it. But in any case I still don't think Viet is asian either. [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186143']Haha I know I just realized it when RGB said it. But in any case I still don't think Viet is asian either. To be fair, Vietnamese are on the Asian continent, along with Thais, Cambodians, etc. The only "Asian-looking" people who aren't Asian, strictly speaking, are Filipinos and Indonesians, since they're off the mainland. Japan is also off the mainland, but it's historically been considered part of the Asian continent, so eh... But yeah, in terms of skin tone and the way they've been treated abroad, I'd have to say that they're not "Asian", in the whitewashed sense of the word. I think we reserve that for Korean/Japanese/Chinese, as baby's been saying...although, haha, a lot of the other Asian races end up in this group according to most Americans. In any case, "Asian" is a hugely loaded term; I really think it's reaching the limits of its usefulness in describing a people who are more different than they're the same. lishrugli It all probably has a lot more to do with skin tone than anything else, because Korean, Japanese, and Chinese culture are hugely different from each other. Staying on topic, Leah Dizon anyone? (French-American mom/Chinese-Filipino dad): http://lh5.google.com/hanmuyun2/RqbYPPXeXLI/AAAAAAAAGnQ/9zX8qwl0Uzw/s800/Leah%20Dizon_red_VI_01.jpg["/img]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 4:56:32 PM PDT
    rgb i love u!!!

i get wet every time i see leah dizon......

but misa campo 1upped her in my books =/
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 4:57:15 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186171']rgb i love u!!!

i get wet every time i see leah dizon......

but misa campo 1upped her in my books =/

Agreed, Misa Campo is a classic. :)
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:00:23 PM PDT
    im half filipino :] hahah
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:08:09 PM PDT
    KOREAN AND JAPANESE FER DEE WiN
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:09:21 PM PDT
    Yeah I only said all that cus I've been bitched out by Koreans at Bobaloca when I said Philippinos are asian....Korean kids saying that they are nothing like "real asians" or someshit which I didn't really get to hear out cus I had to leave before I was about to get my RSX covered in slimy boba balls.............

I guess it more depends on what each person wants to be called or considered.
    ---------------Double Post-----------------
    [QUOTE='D 0 K i E[QOS][PMF][Ai][LAX][N.R.G][JUST SHUFFLE][1xMM][SA][RAGE][RAD][Fierce][PYT][Fantzy;Suckaz][Motive Events];186189']KOREAN AND JAPANESE FER DEE WiN

Lol I'm Japanese I made the cut! But what's wrong with Chinese
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:14:45 PM PDT
    http://lh5.google.com/hanmuyun2/RqbYPPXeXLI/AAAAAAAAGnQ/9zX8qwl0Uzw/s800/Leah%20Dizon_red_VI_01.jpg["/img][/QUOTE]

mmhmmm
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:15:46 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186190']I guess it more depends on what each person wants to be called or considered.

^ Exactly. :) Race is a minefield, so it's best to just let everyone figure out what they are for themselves, I think.

Mmmm...boba...

So, uh, Christine Mendoza? She used to be better, but she's gotten a little more chubby lately...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e33/skimgfk/christine-mendoza-.jpg?t=1250554513["/img]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:22:38 PM PDT
    No has posted Jeri Lee yet...? You all fail....

http://i29.tinypic.com/25kt0ts.jpg["/img]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:30:56 PM PDT
    im half philipino! yayy
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:49:54 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='TiggerliHARDli[TTK][MK]{Party Pimps}{kandEkreations.com};186220']im half Filipino! yayy

fixed =]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:52:26 PM PDT
    yay. ahaha.
    half japanese bitches are the best :p ahahaha.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:54:32 PM PDT
    i have a lot to say about koreans =/
    many bad experiances with them
    i like their pho-liek-soup and korean bbq...

a lot of korean girls got a princess complex....
    i have not met 1 thats down to earth till this day... maybe just bad luck

as for the guys, lots of them are douchebags... iv gotten into a few fights with them cause some of them didnt like filipinos.... and as a pinoy i am obligated to stand my ground and fight

sorry if i offend anyone i just speak from experience
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:57:57 PM PDT
    im jap/white ..all u half asians are sexy :p
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 5:58:48 PM PDT
    http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww60/asiasfinestcjk/akb48200806162.jpg["/img]

AHHH IV ALWAYS HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON ASAINS "^_^"
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:02:29 PM PDT
    haha I was talking about maii self.
    I am korean and japp.
    maii dad is japanese and maii mom is korean :p

[QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186190']Yeah I only said all that cus I've been bitched out by Koreans at Bobaloca when I said Philippinos are asian....Korean kids saying that they are nothing like "real asians" or someshit which I didn't really get to hear out cus I had to leave before I was about to get my RSX covered in slimy boba balls.............

I guess it more depends on what each person wants to be called or considered.
    ---------------Double Post-----------------

Lol I'm Japanese I made the cut! But what's wrong with Chinese
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:03:02 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='TiggerliHARDli[TTK][MK]{Party Pimps}{kandEkreations.com};186220']im half philipino! yayy

yay for halfies hahahah :]

one of muyu guy friends told me all
    half filipino and half white girls
    are gorgeousss ...
    being one , idk what to thinkkk .
    is it true ? hahahah
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:03:02 PM PDT
    im jap/white ..all u half asians are sexy :p

:) we're the exact same that's bomb aha.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:03:25 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186245']i have a lot to say about koreans =/
    many bad experiances with them
    i like their pho-liek-soup and korean bbq...

i have not met 1 thats down to earth till this day... maybe just bad luck

as for the guys, lots of them are douchebags... iv gotten into a few fights with them cause some of them didnt like filipinos.... and as a pinoy i am obligated to stand my ground and fight

sorry if i offend anyone i just speak from experience

^ I know a lot of pretty awesome Koreans...one of my best friends from high school was Korean, and she lacked the "princess complex"...one of the most down-to-earth and thoughtful people I know to this day. Just depends on your circle of friends, I suppose. I do know what you're talking about, but the exceptions are plentiful...

I do agree that, like many cultures, there's a definite emphasis on image. Korean society (as far as I know) also rigidly upholds traditional gender roles, but this may have something to do with extensive Christian missionary work in the country. lishrugli

Half and half is sexy. Full-blooded is sexy. Hell, every time I have to think about any mixture or full-blooded race, I always seem to end up with the same verdict...sexy.

I am partial to the half-filipino half-white girls, though. :) I think being with one makes you appreciate them all the more. (In fact, it's weird but you come to appreciate everything about your partner when you see those traits in other places...maybe that's just me.)
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:06:07 PM PDT
    i'm eurojap and can't it just be said as
    "pretty". not "pretty asian girl". i can't
    stand how many people pull the asian
    card :/
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:07:39 PM PDT
    ^ I know a lot of pretty awesome Koreans...one of my best friends from high school was Korean, and she lacked the "princess complex"...one of the most down-to-earth and thoughtful people I know to this day. Just depends on your circle of friends, I suppose. I do know what you're talking about, but the exceptions are plentiful...

I do agree that, like many cultures, there's a definite emphasis on image. Korean society (as far as I know) also rigidly upholds traditional gender roles, but this may have something to do with extensive Christian missionary work in the country. lishrugli

Half and half is sexy. Full-blooded is sexy. Hell, every time I have to think about any mixture or full-blooded race, I always seem to end up with the same verdict...sexy.

I am partial to the half-filipino half-white girls, though. :) I think being with one makes you appreciate them all the more.

i updated my post that u quoted =] please update it ^_^

and also i may just have bad luck...

but then i also know a lot of filipinos that get on my nerves too.....

anyways enough with the rant moar pics!!!
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:09:39 PM PDT
    i'm eurojap and can't it just be said as
    "pretty". not "pretty asian girl". i can't
    stand how many people pull the asian
    card :/

You make a good point. Nevertheless, I think it's good to revel in our differences as well as our similarities. If it's about appreciating being Asian, I'm all for it, but yeah...once it becomes about exclusion, I think the line's been crossed.

Then again, I don't have to put up with being a "pretty asian" rather than simply "pretty". Does it make you feel like your attractiveness is diminished because people already think you're pretty because you're Asian?

[QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186265']i updated my post that u quoted =] please update it ^_^

Done. :)
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:10:21 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186245']i can talk bad about a lot of koreans...

i only like their equivilant of pho and korean bbq...

i have not met 1 thats down to earth till this day...

as for the guys... lots of them are douchebags...

sorry if i offend anyone i just speak from experiance

Lol yeah I've met a lot of feisty ones....But I have met some chill ones & those were at raves. There's some hot Korean guys at raves too so... :p
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:15:37 PM PDT
    ty RGB =]

ill admit... korean guys are hot...

but lots of them are kinda smug towards me... act like filipinos are an inferior race...
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 6:21:19 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='D 0 K i E[QOS][PMF][Ai][LAX][N.R.G][JUST SHUFFLE][1xMM][SA][RAGE][RAD][Fierce][PYT][Fantzy;Suckaz][Motive Events];186255']haha I was talking about maii self. I am korean and japp. maii dad is japanese and maii mom is korean :p Oooh right on [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186278']ty RGB =] ill admit... korean guys are hot... but lots of them are kinda smug towards me... act like filipinos are an inferior race... Haha Korean guys are my specialty<33 I don't know why some have an attitude though..... But did I say I love Korean guys? Haha