Advertisement

Forums » General Discussion

ASIANZZ hehehe;<3 yager

• 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:22:45 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186505']met her back in 06 b4 she went all slutty....

i liked her in her early days of import modeling.... tv made her super slutty

but i love herrrrrrrrrrrrrr (:

she's so cute hahaha
    ---------------Double Post-----------------
    http://www.plurlife.com/gallery.php?member_id=119945[]http://www.plurlife.com/gallery.php?member_id=119945

i look NOTHING like him!!! hahaha
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:25:34 PM PDT
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:29:26 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186496']WORD??!?!?!

omfg .........

[gets to torrenting]

shes hot... something about her makes me excited >_>

hellafapfapfap!

edited for hella and teh lolz
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:30:13 PM PDT
    fapfapfap!

you horny fuck.

gtfo noone wants you here

(:
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:32:00 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='A.D.D.(kink-e [kari]);186523']you horny fuck.

gtfo noone wants you here

(:

dude! i was referring to yager! torrenting pr0n and what not >_>
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:32:21 PM PDT
    http://michael90.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/mulan-4.jpg["/img]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:34:08 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186474']Oh one of those

fuck it stay single or die boyfriends get old after like a month & you know this is true

Yeah eventually you will get over this. You'll either be a daddy shopper, cause your single life left you with a kid or two, and as far as guys are concerned you might as well have the black plague. Or you end up like one of those ladies who's skin is like a leather bag from all the tanning, speed dating at 40, worrying about her cats/dogs.

I would never want to be a chick. Older guys just want to use you, younger guys are broke (no good for mooching). And by the time you are ready to settle down no one is looking at you anymore.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:36:35 PM PDT
    dude! i was referring to yager! torrenting pr0n and what not >_>

hahahahhaa i was kidding

chill on it XP
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:37:57 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='A.D.D.(kink-e [kari]);186534']hahahahhaa i was kidding

chill on it XP

yeah the smiley face was a giveaway hah
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:38:36 PM PDT
    Yeah eventually you will get over this. You'll either be a daddy shopper, cause your single life left you with a kid or two, and as far as guys are concerned you might as well have the black plague. Or you end up like one of those ladies who's skin is like a leather bag from all the tanning, speed dating at 40, worrying about her cats/dogs.

I would never want to be a chick. Older guys just want to use you, younger guys are broke (no good for mooching). And by the time you are ready to settle down no one is looking at you anymore.

Oh I don't think I was gonna live past 24 so I wasn't even really thinkin all that but thats all kinda true I guess? & fuck nah I hate kids!!!! I don't mind being a chick I mean I've never been a guy so I don't know how totally fantastical it is so I wouldn't know but so far being a female is goin alright for me.

Haha did I mention I hate kids?
    [QUOTE='A.D.D.(kink-e [kari]);186507']

i look NOTHING like him!!! hahaha

Who said you looked like him?
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:39:49 PM PDT
    yeah the smiley face was a giveaway hah

yeah

its hard being mean when youre not cranky hahahahaha
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:39:49 PM PDT
    i luv pat hes awesome!!
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:43:28 PM PDT
    wow some of these are soooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:44:42 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186543']i luv pat hes awesome!!
    oh hai friend,

wait.. you're not even my plurlife e-friend!!!11one
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:52:01 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186539']

parenoid
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:55:20 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='A.D.D.(kink-e [kari]);186561']parenoid

Oh lol uhhhm besides that you're both asian not really....but he's cute so it'll all good :-]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:56:51 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186539']Oh I don't think I was gonna live past 24 so I wasn't even really thinkin all that but thats all kinda true I guess? & fuck nah I hate kids!!!! I don't mind being a chick I mean I've never been a guy so I don't know how totally fantastical it is so I wouldn't know but so far being a female is goin alright for me.

Haha did I mention I hate kids?

The question isn't whether you hate children, the question is do you hate children more than you hate abortions.

Yeah I didn't think I was going to live as long as I have either, but here I am. It's not fantastical being a guy, but we have a longer window of opportunity and choices in the singles/relationship window.

Guys stay physically attractive a lot longer than girls (except asian chicks...they are hot into their 50s then one morning you wake up next to a bag of wrinkles), as long as a guy doesn't go bald and he takes care of his body, he'll look good going into his mid to late 40s with nothing more than dye for the grey hair. Wrinkles just make men look more dashing/rugged. The more money a guy has the younger the women he can date.

Figure a woman's chances to have a kid halve around 30, so short of a fertility clinic if she wants them she's going to have to start a serious relationship around then. Women will date up in age where as guys usually date down, so at some point you will cross a threshold where you will be 5+ years older than your competition.

The kids thing is tough. Surprisingly he woman I'm dating now hates children and I am the first guy she has dated that also has the same sentiment.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:57:00 PM PDT
    thread jacked =[
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:57:39 PM PDT
    i know i dont see a resemblance

he IS cute haha

he reminds me of my 2nd cousin

suuuch a cute abyb (:
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186566']thread jacked =[

show some dominance.

OWN your fucking thread.

slap on a pair yager and be a man!
    hahahaha(:
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 8:59:12 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='A.D.D.(kink-e [kari]);186572']i know i dont see a resemblance

he IS cute haha

he reminds me of my 2nd cousin

suuuch a cute abyb (:

show some dominance.

OWN your fucking thread.

slap on a pair yager and be a man!
    hahahaha(:

i dont wanna be mean to 2 pretty ladies and start drama ^_^

please continue =]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:05:52 PM PDT
    The question isn't whether you hate children, the question is do you hate children more than you hate abortions.

Yeah I didn't think I was going to live as long as I have either, but here I am. It's not fantastical being a guy, but we have a longer window of opportunity and choices in the singles/relationship window.

Guys stay physically attractive a lot longer than girls (except asian chicks...they are hot into their 50s then one morning you wake up next to a bag of wrinkles), as long as a guy doesn't go bald and he takes care of his body, he'll look good going into his mid to late 40s with nothing more than dye for the grey hair. Wrinkles just make men look more dashing/rugged. The more money a guy has the younger the women he can date.

Figure a woman's chances to have a kid halve around 30, so short of a fertility clinic if she wants them she's going to have to start a serious relationship around then. Women will date up in age where as guys usually date down, so at some point you will cross a threshold where you will be 5+ years older than your competition.

The kids thing is tough. Surprisingly he woman I'm dating now hates children and I am the first guy she has dated that also has the same sentiment.

Abortions are fine but it's the kid thing that gets me. I'm guessing you're one of the few here that's older & knows what they're talkin about? I guess you're right guys can look OK when they're old but that also depends on whether they looked good to begin with haha. & yeah the only reason money is gonna make a guy look good then you can afford to pick up young hot chicks on their arms to make them look good. & plastic surgery.

I don't know I would go more into that older women dating thing but I don't even want to get hitched/get kids so it's hard for me to really think about it sorry :/
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:07:24 PM PDT
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/elaing.zhang/RrqH0kfs9zI/AAAAAAAAB3E/W8gS2QxnxmY/s800/4427992_m_4427994_1198.jpg["/img]

some chinese model named janel =]