Forums » General Discussion

ASIANZZ hehehe;<3 yager

• 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:22:37 PM PDT
    she;s so cuute!!

look at her!!!!!!!!!!! (:
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:23:35 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='A.D.D.(kink-e [kari]);186606']she;s so cuute!!

look at her!!!!!!!!!!! (:

I did look at it

try harder
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:24:47 PM PDT
    hahahahhahahaa
    i think we have different taste in people...

keep in mind you like asian boys WAY more than i do(:
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:26:26 PM PDT
    Maybe if we sexy her up a little bit...

http://lh3.google.com/sexyhotasiangirls/R0_atNmPyFI/AAAAAAAAFxc/fNH7jcadO-Q/s800/1asami_abe-42.jpg["/img]

Cute? She's cute, but I wouldn't say she's hot...she's a member of Morning Musume, which scores some "cute" points, but the hotness just isn't popping out at me.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:43:57 PM PDT
    Maybe if we sexy her up a little bit...

http://lh3.google.com/sexyhotasiangirls/R0_atNmPyFI/AAAAAAAAFxc/fNH7jcadO-Q/s800/1asami_abe-42.jpg["/img]

Cute? She's cute, but I wouldn't say she's hot...she's a member of Morning Musume, which scores some "cute" points, but the hotness just isn't popping out at me.[/QUOTE]

Oh one of those bitches.....that whole group is an embarassment to the entire motherfuckin country called Japan. & if you honestly really think she is cute than homes you need to raise your standards.....[not talkin to anyone in specific]. I mean if you're just lookin for azn tits/ass then there you go but if I was a guy I'd want some brains too you know?
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:46:04 PM PDT
    looks like a meh to me
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:51:42 PM PDT
    ;186309']i always hear that half asian half white makes gorgeous babies...

half asian and half mexican babies are better
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:52:15 PM PDT
    looks like a meh to me

qft
    leah dizon and misa campo own my heart
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:54:23 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186632']qft leah dizon and misa campo own my heart <333333 dizon, win win win
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 9:58:50 PM PDT
    I think I found my thread : D
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:04:12 PM PDT
    this thread makes me LOL. xD

[QUOTE='AHMAIGAH its YaGeR[eK];186632']qft
    leah dizon and misa campo own my heart

oh well, that's awkward, leah dizon is my cousin bahahahaa. .___.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:05:11 PM PDT
    Maria Ozawa is hottt!!!!! canadian and japanese right?
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:06:49 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186628']Oh one of those bitches.....that whole group is an embarassment to the entire motherfuckin country called Japan. & if you honestly really think she is cute than homes you need to raise your standards.....[not talkin to anyone in specific]. I mean if you're just lookin for azn tits/ass then there you go but if I was a guy I'd want some brains too you know?

Well, I meant cute in the singing, dancing, synchronized choreography sense. You can't deny that's not cute, even if it's a bunch of pygmy horses doing it. Actually, that would be kind of cute. :rolleyes:

Cute and sexy used to be two very separate things, but Japan kind of fucked that up for us. :) Now it's confusing. I meant cute in the original sense, not the "asian t&a" sense.

Summary: I don't find her terribly sexually attractive. Maybe in a pinch. And yeah, I imagine she's not a particularly sharp crayon. Then again, I may be horribly stereotyping her, heh...who knows?

And to contribute to this thread, I present:

http://image.linkinn.com/userfile/pictures_0803/Image/Misa%20Campo%20--%20Rating%209_4.jpg["/img]

...more Misa Campo.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:12:53 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='Streakz[RAGE][OMG];186414']asians tend to not like asians haha

kind of true...hahaha go around UCLA..so many asian girls with white dudes hahaha...asian brothers left out
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:14:05 PM PDT
    http://www.schemamag.ca/archive2/images/bobby.jpg["/img]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:16:39 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186462']Not as funny as asian girls dating white boyz now thats funny I thought we azns are supposed to stick together HMM?

sooner or later..the whole world's going to mix!!!we're going to look bergundy(spell check) hahaha
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:17:11 PM PDT
    Well, I meant cute in the singing, dancing, synchronized choreography sense. You can't deny that's not cute, even if it's a bunch of pygmy horses doing it. Actually, that would be kind of cute. :rolleyes:

Cute and sexy used to be two very separate things, but Japan kind of fucked that up for us. :) Now it's confusing. I meant cute in the original sense, not the "asian t&a" sense.

Summary: I don't find her terribly sexually attractive. Maybe in a pinch. And yeah, I imagine she's not a particularly sharp crayon. Then again, I may be horribly stereotyping her, heh...who knows?
    ...more Misa Campo.

Oh dude that's cool I mean you do your thing get them azn girls......But I'm more talkin of the people who seriously go gaga over Morning Musume & would have a goddamn seizure over them. It's like....alright every single one of those girls in Morning Musume PRETTY MUCH looks like any other Japanese girl you'll see in Tokyo. Cus well my belief is that all aznz look alike anyway & that doens't go for just aznz I think that my theory is universal. Each race can start looking like each other one way or another. SO I'm sayin that these guys are goin gaga over nothin....when you can find yourself a stupid Morning Musume girl just by walking around Harajuku.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:18:59 PM PDT
    [QUOTE="CUPID♥ [SPK☆][TRKT][KSTRS][P'B'][SS];186639"]this thread makes me LOL. xD

oh well, that's awkward, leah dizon is my cousin bahahahaa. .___.

say wat. o_o
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:33:17 PM PDT
    say wat. o_o

yea. o.O
    lololol how awkward.
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:41:23 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='baby [Fresh];186036']Dude....Tila Tequilla is flip or Thai....that's not even asian that's pacific islander which is totally different from asians [koreans, chinese, japanese]. A lot of people say Philipinos or Cambodians are asians & I'm like....they look NOTHING like me & the cultures are so different

I still think Tila Tequila is hot though but I keep that on the DL

i can understand why you think flips are arent asian i kinda debate about it too
    but, Cambodian? we are asians. arent we? cause i think we are lol. we do boarder line Thailand and Vietnam and a bit of the ocean lol.
    Thais and Viets are asian.. Doesnt that make Cambodians Asians?
    Im Khmer myself aand i believe i am asian haha

pacific islanders are from the island of Polynesia Melanesia and Micronesia arent they lol?
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:44:07 PM PDT
    fuck u all! LOL jk.
    Filipinos fucking rule! eat my lumpia byatch! >=]
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:48:17 PM PDT
    [QUOTE='[TAZ]SLomoSocial Suicide{EK};186679']fuck u all! LOL jk.
    Filipinos fucking rule! eat my lumpia byatch! >=]

suck my pho bitch!
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:57:53 PM PDT
    i can understand why you think flips are arent asian i kinda debate about it too
    but, Cambodian? we are asians. arent we? cause i think we are lol. we do boarder line Thailand and Vietnam and a bit of the ocean lol.
    Thais and Viets are asian.. Doesnt that make Cambodians Asians?
    Im Khmer myself aand i believe i am asian haha

pacific islanders are from the island of Polynesia Melanesia and Micronesia arent they lol?

Well think about it. When people think "asian" they think Jackie Chan, Hello Kitty, small eyes, Toyota, you know they think mainly Japan, China & Korea. So I meant if people are gonna be stereotypical & uncultured then Cambodian wouldn't even be in the picture.

I think there's the broad "asian", then there's oriental asians which would be something like Chinese. Cus I'm Japanese & I'll look at my homegirl whos Cambodian & I'll be like.......damn you look nothing like me & we have completely different cultures. & she's like "yeah I'm not as chinky as you!"

So yeah I mean I wasn't trying to say that Cambodians & all them aren't asian lol that's not really my place to decide
    • 0 posts
    August 17, 2009 10:58:34 PM PDT
    this turn me on
    http://cocaine.org/cokespoon.jpg["/img]